February already? How is this even possible? It seems like only yesterday that we were polishing off our selection of Christmas songs to entertain company staff at parties where someone and someone else disappear early after necking one too many glasses of wine and do the walk of shame back to work the following day, sheepish and hungover, confronting a raft of rumours which end in fisticuffs and resignation.
At least that’s what we imagine happens in the life of an office. Being professional musicians, Hard to Handle band wouldn’t know about that kind of thing. What we do know however is that it’s February and we’re already busy performing at wedding receptions, parties and other functions around the UK. To give you an idea of exactly how in-demand we are, here are the venues we will have performed at by the end of February:
– office party at Penyard House, Herefordshire
– wedding reception at Tyn Dwr Hall, Llangollen
– party on private residence in Nuneaton
– birthday party private residence in Birmingham
– wedding reception at Dewsall Court, Herefordshire
– charity function at Stoke by Nayland Golf Club, Essex
– wedding anniversary at Stanton on the Wolds Golf Club, Nottinghamshire
– birthday party at private residence in Sutton Coldfield
– wedding reception at Marriot Hotel, Leicester
– wedding reception at Holiday In Camden Lock, London
– charity function at Four Pillars hotel, Oxford
– wedding reception at private residence in Bristol
– post-wedding party at The Walled Garden, Frome, Somerset
– office party at Ramside Hotel, County Durham
– wedding reception at Cripps Stone barn, Cheltenham
We’re not bragging. OK, so we might be bragging; but we’re popular and love performing live. Each booking presents us with a different group of people to entertain and we pull out all of the stops to ensure that guests wake up the following morning with aching feet and memories of spending the whole night on the dance floor.
It sure beats working in an office. So the question is; why haven’t you called Hard to Handle band? If you’re concerned that we’re going to pressure you into making a booking, don’t stress – we won’t. Just call us for a chat. Pick our brains for tips about how to make your evening function a special one.
Tel: 0796 433 5657 Email: email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!