October – a no mans’ land in between the distant memories and vague regrets of summer and the lingering sense of expected disappointment that pervades the onset of Christmas.
Bearing that in mind, what better time to get married than October? Clearly, this was on Katie and Joshs’ minds when they decided to tie the knot (at lovely Elmore Court in Gloucestershire). And when it came to live entertainment which reflected their personalities, Hard to Handle were the perfect fit.
Katie and Josh had plenty of ideas about which songs they would like us to play – all taken from our extensive playlist (RIGHT CLICK HERE AND ‘SAVE AS’ TO DOWNLOAD), and we were happy to oblige – songs like:
- Wonderwall, Oasis
- Superstition, Stevie Wonder
- Should I stay or should I go, The Clash
- Sweet child o’ mine, Guns ‘n’ Roses
- Shut up and dance, Walk the moon
- Can’t stop the feeling, Justin Timberlake
- I will wait, Mumford and sons
- I bet that you look good on the dancefloor, The Arctic Monkeys
And though probably nothing surpassed the entertainment value of Katie and Joshs’ butt-slapping first dance – https://www.instagram.com/p/Bpdfw65BqIi/ – we believe we helped maintain the party atmosphere with an eclectic mix of high energy dancefloor-friendly hits.